A brilliant branding method used mainly on towels, caps, bags and to refine clothing as well as producing patches. The design is applied to various kinds of fabric using an embroidery machine. The embroidery is durable and resistant to wear and decolouration. Our embroidery solution allows for the use of up to 6 colours.
- Able to brand towels, blankets, polar fleece and other “plush” materials difficult to print on
- Very high durability
- Elegant look
- Broad colour gamut (able to use up to 6 colours)
- Every design has to be prepared beforehand using specialised embroidery software
- Unable to ideally map the design
- Not suitable for thin and delicate fabrics
Computerized embroidery is the successor to the hand-made craft, which remains one of the oldest ways of decorating items. Today, it is mainly used to brand promotional gifts.