Small promotional items are usually decorated using the pad printing method. A company logo or a similar design is applied onto the item with a soft, smooth stamp, also called a pad.
- Fast order fulfilment
- Low cost of print
- Precise mapping of the original graphic
- Able to print on various shapes
- Able to print on various materials
- Limited number of colours (usually up to 4)
- High quality graphic files required
- Limited print area
Pad printing allows for branding widely varied surfaces. Apart from plastic, pad printing can also be applied to metal, glass, wood, rubber and skin. Hence the broad application spectrum of this printing technique. Our offer includes printing in 1 through 4 colours.