If the design requires accuracy, photorealistic reproduction, consists of many colors, shades and tones (such as a photo), then sublimation is the best printing technique.
It is performed on white polyester materials (such as sports jerseys) and on white cylindrical classic mugs.
- Very high durability of printing
- Complex, intricate designs can be printed in a full range of colors
- Flexibility of printing
- Wide application (mugs, lanyards, clothing, umbrellas, bags, etc.)
- No cost of design preparation before printing
- Printing only on polyester materials or its admixture (which is not necessarily a disadvantage, and can even be an advantage, for example, with the sensational Russel HD T-shirts)
- Can be printed only on white or light-colored surfaces
A marking technology for advertising articles based on the passage of sublimation ink from a print on a special carrier into the structure of selected materials or other suitable substrates using a heat transfer press. As a result, we obtain multicolor prints in photographic quality resistant to washing, washing, abrasion or weather conditions. We decorate bright textiles, ceramics, metal, wood, etc. with this technique.